CBD has gained rising popularity as a natural supplement owing to its numerous health benefits. You can now get CBD-infused oil, tablets, food, alcohol, gels, creams, and even lip balms! It’s everywhere on the market. In fact, some even add CBD to clothing.
CBD has also been used widely in skin care products owing to its effectiveness. It improves skin texture and appearance.
Some of the factors that result in dry, chapped lips include harsh environmental factors such as exposure to high amounts of UV rays, heat, dust, and allergens. The weather can also have a great impact on the lips and winter can make them drier!
Why Use CBD in Skincare Products?
Another factor that makes skin feel dry and rough is nutrient deficiency. The human skin needs vitamins and minerals like Vitamins A, C, and E to help repair damaged skin cells. It also needs minerals like Zinc and Magnesium to replenish dead skin cells. Lack of these nutrients can result in dry, chapped skin.
CBD is a cannabinoid extracted from the hemp plant. It’s great for your overall health as well as skin health. Here are a few benefits of using CBD lip balm:
- CBD oil moisturizes lips. Moisturizing lips is an essential part of the lip-care routine. Moisture prevents the lips from being dry and chapped.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil help soothe damaged skin and repair damaged skin cells. It also helps improve skin diseases like eczema. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil have been studied well and can make a huge difference in the appearance and texture of the lips and skin.
- It provides the skin protection against harsh environment factors like heat, dust, and UV rays. A big external culprit of dry and rough skin is UV rays from the sun. CBD oil helps protect the skin from UV rays and also helps repair skin that has been damaged by UV rays. It provides a protective barrier to the skin and prevents the loss of moisture.
- CBD oil contains vitamins which help boost the skin’s immunity and help skin heal faster. Say goodbye to flaky, bleeding lips with CBD lip balm!
Try the Elixinol Moisturizing CBD Lip Balm Not only does this lip balm contain CBD, but it also contains plant-based oils that further moisturize and nourish the skin!
Our lips naturally don’t have sebaceous glands. These are the glands that produce sebum on the rest of your skin. The sebum protects the skin from harsh external environmental factors. Thus, they need extra protection in the form of a CBD lip balm to keep them safe and nourished!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have you tried taking CBD for anxiety?
- 7 Benefits of CBD Oil and its Side Effects
- Demystifying CBD with Dr. Trinh and MyJane
So, what are you waiting for? try CBD lip balm and start applying it daily to notice a drastic improvement in the texture and appearance of lips!