The Ultimate Senior Discount List 2022
We’ve researched all the best senior discount sites to bring you the ultimate route to savings for the 55+ crowd.
We know everyone likes to save money, and what’s better than a discount?! Lots of companies offer discounts for being a certain age since the age of being a senior has gone from 65+ to 55+
Senior Affair plans to highlight these deals and opportunities and publish them for free so you don’t have to search for discounts.
What are Senior Discounts?
Business owners realize that as you get older, you may not be as flexible on budget, but they still want your business so they’ll offer you a discount. This can be as simple as getting your “senior discounted coffee at McDonald’s” or discounts on medical alert systems or internet systems. There isn’t a legal obligation to offer them, but they are becoming more common, being a member of AARP you gets access to many of those discounts. Sometimes they don’t advertise their senior discount or special, so you should always ask!
Senior Affair is pleased to bring you our inaugural edition of The Ultimate Senior Discount List of 2022. We not only searched the top media sites for discounts, but we are also actively soliciting businesses to offer a special discount or item on the menu that is special for seniors.
If you plan on recommending any of our senior discount lists, please give proper attribution to Senior Affair and a link back to our website.
If you have senior discounts you’d like to recommend, please do so in the comment section below. Our senior discount lists will continue to grow as our community members actively engage with each other to make sure we always maintain current information!
How Old Do You Have to Be to Recieve A Senior Discount?
This is no magical determination if a company offers a senior discount, you have to inquire to find out. As long as you age-qualify you should be able to get the discount, for example – some auto insurance companies give senior discounts to anyone over 50. A lot of restaurants give discounts if you’re over 55. Retail stores are getting in the habit of offering discounts to anyone over 60, you should always ask.
Popular Types of Senior Discounts
- Retail Store Senior Discounts
- Restaurant Discounts
- Food Delivery
- Grocery Store Senior Discounts
- Automotive Senior Discounts
- Technology Senior Discounts
- Entertainment Discounts
- Prescription Discounts
- Banking Senior Discounts
- Car Rentals senior discounts
- Hotel Senior Discounts
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Pet Senior Discounts
- Education Discounts
- Vision Discounts
- Miscellaneous Senior Discounts
- Beauty Discounts
- CBD and Organic Wellness Discounts
- Lifestyle Discounts
- Mobility Discounts
Across the nation, businesses and service providers are offering discounts for seniors. It’s Senior Affair‘s mission to increase this and convince more companies to provide a break for the 55+ group.
Applebee’s Senior Discount – 10-15% off (varies by location) 60+
Arby’s Senior Discount – 10% off – Also reports of a free drink (55+) varies by location. Sign-up for the newsletter and Arby’s will give you a coupon for a FREE ROAST BEEF CLASSIC (with purchase of a drink). Ask for the “senior drink”
A&W Senior Discount – All American Food: 10% Senior discount varies by location. All American Food: 10% Senior discount varies by location
Backyard Burger – Free drink with purchase. Like many franchise restaurants, the Backyard Burger senior discounts policy may be left to the local management team.
Ben & Jerry – 10% off for seniors (60+) varies by location. You’ll need to ask for Ben and Jerry’s senior discounts to receive them (you need to be 60+).
Bennigan’s Senior Discount – Discount varies by location (60+)
Bob’s Big Boy – Discount varies by location (60+)
Bob Evans – Discounted items, order off of the senior menu., must be 55+
Bonefish Grill Senior Discount – Discount varies by location (60+) Present your AARP card with a check. (50+)
Boston Market Senior Discounts – Discount varies by location (65+)
Burger King Senior Discount – 10% off (60+) plus additional discounts on coffee and soft drinks. Please call before you dine.
Bubba Gump Shrimp Company – 10% off for AARP Members, 10% military discount. Call first.
Brusters – 25 cents off each purchase with a “Kid at Heart” card which can be picked up in-store if you are 60+
Captain D’s Seafood – “Happy Wednesday Offer” choice of 8 meals + drink for $4.99 or less- varies by loc. (62+)
Carrabba’s Italian Grill – 10% off an entire meal for AARP Members- not valid at Kirby and Woodway locations in Houston, TX
Carrows Restaurants: Golden 55 Menu – Offers discounted breakfast, lunch & dinner (55+)
Chart House – 10% off for AARP members only
Chick-fil-A Senior Discounts – Chick-fil-A offers a free refillable senior drink, not including coffee. – Varies by location.
Chilli’s Restaurants Senior Discounts – Chili’s offers a 10% senior discount (55+)
CiCi’s Pizza – From the website “Many of our stores do offer (senior) discounts” varies by location
Claim Jumper – 10% off for AARP members
Corky’s Homestyle Kitchen & Bakery – Offers special senior menu AND a Senior’s Frequent Diner Card (buy 9 get 1 free) (55+)
Country Kitchen – Great Senior Menu (55+) Senior Menu – 2 Egg, Ham & Cheese Omelets, Lighter Fare French Toast, Breakfast Sampler, Breakfast Duo, Lighter Fare Pancakes
Coppi’s Organic Restaurant – offers seniors 25% off all night every Monday, must be 60+ (Washington DC)
Culvers Corner – 10% off senior discount (60+)
Dairy Queen: 10% off for seniors, (15% for coaches) varies by location (free small drink at some locations)
Denny’s – Senior discount varies by location, 15% off for AARP members
Dunkin’ Donuts Senior Discount – AARP members receive a free donut with the purchase of a large or XL beverage (at participating restaurants)
Einstein’s Bagels – 10% off (60+)
El Pollo Loco – 10% senior discount (60+), 15% military discount
Fazoli’s – Join “Club 62” for special senior menu items (62+) If your age is more than 62, you can join this club and get access to some special menu items which are meant exclusively for you.
Friendly’s Restaurants – 10% off meal w/ free coffee at breakfast or free small sundae during non-breakfast hours
Fuddrucker’s Senior Discounts – 10% off any senior platter (55+)
Gatti’s Pizza – 10% off (60+)
Golden Corral – Senior discount varies by location
Hardee’s – $0.33 beverages every day -also reports of 10% off (52+)
IHOP – Great discounts on senior menu items (55+)
Jack in the Box – up to 20% off (55+)
KFC – Free small drink with any meal (55+)
Krispy Kreme Senior Discount – 10% off (50+) (age and discount vary depending on location). Free donut with the purchase of coffee Feb 6-28, 2017
Landry’s Seafood Senior Discounts – 10% off for AARP members (50+)
Long John Silver’s – Various discounts at locations (55+)
Luby’s – Senior Luann Special for $7.99 from 3 pm to close, and potentially other discounts at select locations, Order Senior Luann Special, Must be 55+
McCormick & Schmick’s – 10% savings on food and beverages (excluding alcohol) for AARP members (50+)
McDonald’s – Discounts on coffee everyday (55+)
Mrs. Fields – 10% off at participating locations (60+)
Joe’s Crab Shack – AARP members save 10% on food and nonalcoholic beverages.
The Oceanaire Seafood Room – AARP members receive 10% off of food and non-alcoholic beverages (every day)
Outback Steakhouse – 10% off AARP members for meals (alcohol excluded) The discount also applies to curbside takeaway and free delivery orders placed by phone.
Old Country Buffet – Daily discounts for seniors (55+)
Papa John’s Senior Discount – Papa John’s says to check with your local stores (meaning no standard senior discount policy). Try coupon codes GET40 or 25OFF. AMAC members receive 25% off, enter code “25SAVE”
Polo Tropical – 10% off (50+)
Ponderosa Steak Houses – Senior Discounts Vary- Senior menu available (60+)
Rainforest Café – 10% off for AARP members (50+)
Richie Roman’s Barbecue – 10% off (52+)
SaltGrass Steakhouse – Save 10% for AARP members (50+)
Shoney’s of Knoxville – Join the Shoney’s “Golden Age Club” for 10% off (60+)
Sizzler – Offers “Honored Guest Menu” (60+) varies by location
Sonic – 10% off or free beverage (60+) varies by location
Steak ‘n Shake – Senior discounts discontinued July 2010
Subway – 10% off (60+) varies by location
Sweet Tomatoes / Souplantation – Senior Meal Deal: $8.29 (includes beverage) from 2-5pm, Mon-Friday. This is offered at all 97 nationwide locations. In California, they are called Souplantation but everywhere else = Sweet Tomatoes. 10% any other time.
Taco Bell – 5% off; free beverages for seniors (65+)
TCBY – 10% off (55+)
Tea Room Café – 10% off for seniors (50+)
Top it Off Frozen Yogurt – Top it Off Frozen Yogurt offers a 10% discount every Tuesday and Wednesday to senior citizens with a valid ID
Traditions Restaurant – (East TX): Senior platter meal for $4.71 (50+)
Uno Pizzaria & Grill – “Double Nickel Club” 25% off on Wednesday (55+)
Village Inn – 10% off (60+)
Waffle House – Senior Discounts are 10% off every Monday (60+)
Wendy’s Senior Discount – Senior age and the special offer will vary depending on the restaurant location. Please ask the restaurant for details
Whataburger – Free drink w/ purchase of a meal- varies by loc. (55+) Call first.
White Castle – 10% off (62+)
Alamo Drafthouse – If you are 60 and above, you can get the benefits of the Senior citizen discount offered by the Alamo Drafthouse. Any show before 2 pm on weekdays can be viewed with a price of as low as $6 with the Alamo Drafthouse senior citizen discount. The general admission price is $13.75, which states that you’re getting more than a 50% discount. The chain’s Senior Day on Wednesday offers you a discount for all shows throughout the day.
The Old Spaghetti Factory Senior Discount – For more information on The Old Spaghetti Factory senior discount for seniors 55+ please visit their website to view their Senior Menu menu. On the top left, you will see it says Senior Menu and “Select A Senior Menu.” Once you pick your location the senior menu for that location will appear. On the top right, you can view it as PDF and download the menu as well.
Ginza Asian Bistro in Fresno, CA – 30% Senior Discount, you can receive it on Thursdays between 3 PM to 6 PM
Aurora Breakfast, Bar & Backyard in OKC – 10% senior discount on all purchases from Breakfast, Bar, and Backyard. Good for breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
Elephant Bar Restaurant – senior discount to those who are above the age of 55. If you qualify for the discount, then you can get 15% off on your food and beverage bill every day between 2 to 5 PM.
Zippy’s – is offering a 10% discount to customers who are 65 years and above when they sign up for a Seniors Club card. Provide a copy of your valid ID
Chef Curry to Go in Oklahoma City – 10% senior discount. (65+) call ahead to verify
Mark’s Feed Store in Louisville, KY – 10% Senior Discount for Senior Citizens 60+
Alexander’s Lebanese Cuisine in Warren, Michigan – 10% Senior Discount. This senior discount is valid for all their meals excluding their specials.
Shoney’s Senior Discount – Senior Discount “Golden Age Club” To be a member of this club, you have to be either 60 years or above. Only applies to items on the regular menu.
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery Senior Discounts – 55 and above. They offer the following meals and dishes under an offer program known as “The 55-Plus”
Corky’s Homestyle Kitchen & Bakery – Senior Menu for those 55+ available all day.
Einstein’s Bros. Bagels – 10% discount to those Seniors who are age 60 and up at their participating locations. Get your favorite Einstein’s bagel at a discounted price.
Uno Pizzeria & Grill – 55 or above, you can get deep discounts on several menu items including their famous deep-dish pizza. If you meet their criteria and join their Double Nickel Club through their official website, you can get 30% off the bill every Wednesday.
Village Inn Senior Discount – If you are 60+ Village Inn offers you a 10% discount.
Carrabba’s Senior Discount – 20% off if you are an AARP member. Receive a $10 bonus card when you purchase a $50 gift card.
Papa John’s Senior Discount – If you are 55+ Papa John’s will give you 25% off your online order when you use code AARP25 when placing your order.
Ryan’s Grill Buffett & Bakery – Ryan’s is offering senior discounts to customers who can bring their valid ID. Available at participating store locations only
Corner Bakery Café – The Corner Bakery Cafe offers a 10% senior discount to AARP members who are 50 years old and above. Contact your local franchise for availability
Oceanaire – The Oceanaire offers a 10% meal discount to AARP members who are 50 or older with valid identification. Exclusions apply
Macayo’s Mexican Table – Macayo’s Mexican Table offers a 20% discount to customers of age 55 or above with valid a Senior Discount Card. Exclusions apply
Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar – Scott’s Seafood Grill & Bar in Folsom offers a 20% discount on select meals to Senior Club Cardholders who are 55 or older. Exclusions apply
Genius Gourmet – Are you looking for healthy food? You can shop and save 20% on all keto snacks with this discount code – SENIORAFFAIR20
Platterful – Are you looking for a quality charcuterie board? You’ll find fresh meats and cheeses for the ultimate platter, save 10% using the code SENIOR10
Grocery Store Discounts
- The Popcorn Factory – Will give customers 20% with AARP membership. Code is AARP2 for orders over $79.99 use the code AARP3 to get $20 off your total order.
- Fred Meyer – Seniors with proof of ID can get 10% off discount
- Food Bizaar – Seniors get a discount on Monday-Friday before 3pm.
- Hy-Vee – Every Wednesday seniors who are 55+ can get 5% when they apply for the free Senior Citizen Discount Card.
- Bi-Lo – When you apply for the Senior Bonus Card, customers who are 60+ check to see if you will honor it still.
- Harris Teeter – Customers who are 60+ can get 5% off every Thursday with a valid VIC card.
- Concord Food Co-op – If you’re 62 years or older every Tuesday or Sunday, you can get 15% off with your Senior Card.
- DeCicco Family Markets – Once a week, seniors who are 62 years and older can get a discount, varies per location, check first before shopping.
- Lunardis – If you are 65 years or older, you can get 5% discount on certain purchases every Tuesday and Thursday.
- New Seasons Market – Every Wednesday you can get a 10% off discount if you are 65+, bring your ID.
- Piggly Wiggly – Has senior discounts, but vary by location, contact local store.
- Publix – Has 5% discount on Wednesday for 60+ at select locations.
Retail Store Discounts
- Banana Republic – 10% off (No regular days; 50+)
- Bealls Outlet – 15% off every Tuesday (50+) July 10th is a special discount day, but call/check the website to verify
- Belk – 15% off first Tuesday of every month (62+)
- Bon-Ton Department Stores – 15% off on senior discount days; 20% if you use the store’s proprietary credit card (55+)
- C.J. Banks/Christopher Banks – 10% off every Wednesday (60+)
- Clarks – 10% off (62+)
- Dressbarn – 10% off Tues and/or Wed (call ahead-varies by location – 55+)
- Goodwill Washington – Seniors who are 55+ can receive 10% off their purchase every Wednesday at Goodwill in Washington.
- Goodwill Southern New England – The Goodwill in Southern New England customers who are 55+ can receive a 20% discount every Wednesday.
- Goodwill Southern California – 15% off Every Tuesday (bring valid ID – 55+)
- Hallmark – 10% off one day a week (date varies by location; age may vary depending on the product)
- iParty – 10% senior discount every day; ask for a discount as soon as you get to checkout
- Kohl’s – 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- Michael’s – 10% off every day (with AARP card – 55+
- Modell’s Sporting Goods – 10% off every day (65+)
- Ross Stores – 10% off every Tuesday (55+)
- The Salvation Army Thrift Stores – Up to 50% off, days vary (55+)
- SteinMart – 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of every month (55+)
- TJ Maxx – 20% off red dot/clearance items first Monday of every month (55+)
- Walgreens – 20% off 1st Tuesday of the month, for myWalgreens members, aged 55+ (50+ AARP)
- Sprint – 55+, you get two lines of unlimited for $35 per month per line. If you are age 55 or more, you can get unlimited text, data and talk with Sprint which is a really good deal.
- T-Mobile – 55 or above, you are eligible to get the senior citizen discount plan. You get to have two lines with unlimited text, talk, and LTE internet data for as low as $35/line with the AutoPay option.
- JoAnn Fabrics and Craft Store – 55 or above, you can take advantage of the senior discount on particular days of the year. The store offers a massive 20% discount to all seniors on specific days.
- iHerb – 10% of the total amount of your previous purchase. For example, if you place an order for $120 today, you will receive 10% of that amount ($12) in a loyalty credit that you can use towards your next purchase (as long as it is made within 60 days). Next month when you order more supplements, you will get a $12 discount when you checkout.
- Amazon – If you are an AARP member you can save 50 percent on certain Kindle e-books, 10 percent on Kindle e-readers, and 10 percent on audio and print books.
- Lowes – Veteran seniors can receive 10 percent off of eligible purchases
- Verizon – offers senior plans and discounts. The Verizon Nationwide 65 Plus Plan offers a discounted rate for seniors – this rate can change by area as well as over time.
- Value Village – Value Village offers a 30% discount to seniors every Tuesday. Contact or visit your local store for more information
- Tanger Outlets – Tanger Outlet stores offer senior discounts of up to 20% on select brands to AARP members who are 50 or older. Exclusions apply
- Christopher and Banks – Seniors who are 55 or older can receive 10% off select in-store purchases at Christopher and Banks when they sign up for C&B’s Advantage Discounts
- Dirt Cheap – Dirt Cheap offers a 10% in-store discount every Tuesday to seniors over 60 years of age with valid ID. Available at participating stores
- Alamo Car Rental – Up to 25% off for AARP members – members of the Senior Circle who are 50+ can get discounts at participating locations.
- Avis Senior Discounts – AARP members save $10-$25 off Avis Car Rental 1-800-331-1800
- Budget Rent-A-Car – Senior Discount: Everyday savings of 10-25% on all vehicles (domestic and international). Use Budget Customer Discount (BCD) # Y508537 to get the lowest rate(s) for AARP members (50+)
- Dollar Rent-A-Car – 10% off (50+)
- Hertz Senior Discount – Hertz offers exclusive rental car deals for renters 50+. Use discount code CDP# 2007815.
- Payless Senior Discount – AARP members enjoy discounts at Payless Car Rental, including everyday savings of 5% on leisure daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rates. Use Payless Promo Code KW47RY
- Auto Europe – Auto Europe offers a 5% discount on car rentals to senior citizens when they book online or call 1-888-223-5555 for assistance. Restrictions apply
- Payless – Payless Car Rental offers AARP members a 5% discount on car rentals, including a complimentary upgrade and one free driver.
- Rental Cover – RentalCover.com offers a 30% discount on car insurance to customers who can send a copy of their valid Seniors Card through email. Exclusions apply
- Sixt – 5% senior discount on rental fees to customers who are 50 years or older. Bring valid ID to your nearest Sixt rental location
- Thrifty Car Rental – 5% senior discount on select vehicles to customers who are 50 years old and above. Restrictions apply
- Zipcar – AARP members can pay a one-time fee of $25 when they join Zipcar to receive $40 driving credit
- Allstate Roadside Assistance – AARP members enjoy 24/7 services including towing, flat tire change, and lockout services with a 20% discount. Restrictions apply.
- 509 Packing and Cleaning Services – Located in Spokane, they offer 10% to seniors.
- Jiffy Lube – Some Jiffy Lube locations offer seniors discounts, call first.
- Pep Boys – If you are 55+ you can get a 10% off discount on in-store purchases.
- Sun Auto Service – If you are 60+ you can get 10% off discount
Health & Wellness Discounts
- Atera Spas – Seniors can get a discount if they request it online. Bring your ID.
- CaregiverList – They offer a free Senior Care Connect tool that helps seniors find a professional caregiver based on their needs and budget.
- Great Clips – You can get a senior discount on a haircut and other services, call your local salon and inquire.
- Silver Sneakers – Seniors can get a free gym membership at certain Silver Sneakers fitness centers. Visit or call for details.
- CareLinx – AARP members that are 50+ can get 3% off a CareLinx caregiver services. This is for new customers only.
- Discount Drug Store – Customer’s that are 60+ can get up to 20% off certain brands and 10% off their entire order – on the 1st Wednesday of each month. Bring your ID or Courtesy Plus Card.
- Gifts of Healing – Seniors that are 60+ can get 10% off their massage service when they book before 4pm on Tuesday or Friday.
- Dragonfly Hot Yoga – Seniors who are 65+ can get a special discount on 10-class pass for only $150. Bring your ID as proof.
- Rite Aid – You can get a senior discount if you’re 60+ up to 20% off on non-prescription orders, free pharmacist consultations and other benefits on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
- Microbiome Plus+ – Have you been taking care of your gut health? You can shop probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes for your system. You can save on all products by using the code SENIOR.
- BB&T – has a seniors checking account with wallet styled checks and other benefits for customers over 55 years old.
- Citizens Bank – Seniors who are 55+ can apply for a special savings and checking account.
- TD Bank – Seniors (60+) can apply or a special checking account with a $250 monthly maintaining balance requirement.
- AARP Prescription Discount Card – AARP members and their families can save, on average, 61% on FDA-approved generic, brand name, or specialty drugs, your current prescription insurance or Medicare Part D plan fails to cover.
- Rite Aid – Sign up for the Rite Aid Rx Savings Program. Save 20% on thousands of brand-name and generic prescription drugs by signing up for the Rite Aid Rx Savings Program. When you sign up, you’ll receive an Rx Savings Card that gives you access to special discounts at Rite Aid pharmacies.
- Costco Member Prescription Program – prescription savings program for you and your family. It allows Costco members, who have no prescription drug insurance or whose insurance does not cover all of their prescription medications to save up to 80%, at time of sale.
- CVS Pharmacy – Enroll in the CVS ExtraCare Savings and Rewards program. You’ll receive “ExtraSavings” through personalized coupons delivered on receipts, and online via the ExtraCare Coupon Center. ExtraBucks Rewards are earned by shopping and filling prescriptions. You can earn up to 2% back in ExtraBucks Rewards from your everyday purchases. Also, if you fill 10 prescriptions, you can earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards through the ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards program
- Kmart – is annually $15 per household or $10 per person. You and the family are then covered for certain generic drugs (starting at $5 for a 30-day supply and starting at $10 for a 90-day supply). Also covers 10% of pet prescription and 25% off vaccinations. The Drug Price lookup tool is an easy way to see if and how much you can save.
- Narcup – Start saving money today with Narcup’s prescription discount card for credit union members age 50 plus. However, it is also open to the general public. The program is for families, children and grandchildren who have no prescription drug insurance or whose insurance does not cover all their medications. Certain pet medications are also covered. By using their prescription discount card, a person can save up to 50% on FDA approved drugs. In addition to more than 18,000 independent pharmacies, large chains including Walgreens, Kmart, Target, CVS, Rite Aid, Publix, Winn-Dixie and Safeway also participate in the network. Narcup.com does not charge any membership dues or fees. You can print off a prescription card and use it immediately. You can request a durable card by mail. A nice feature of the program is that you can look up your medication price based on your zip code. You can also compare prices at other pharmacies
- Target – On December 16, 2015, Target pharmacies were rebranded as CVS Pharmacies. Your Target (CVS) Pharmacy will already have your prescription records on file. You can access your records and refill your prescriptions at CVS/Target or by visiting CVS Pharmacy inside Target stores. At the time of the change, Target stated, “As of December 16, 2015, Target Pharmacy guests have automatically moved to CVS Health’s network. Guests are encouraged to call their health-plan provider with any questions. For general pharmacy questions, you can contact your local pharmacy or CVS Customer Relations: 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287). The Target Prescription Savings Plan is no longer being offered.
- Walgreens Prescription Savings Club – Membership fee required ($20 individual or $35 family per year). Walgreens Prescription Savings Club members get special discounts off the cash price of thousands of brand-name and generic medications as well as other benefits when they use their Prescription Savings Club Card. Additionally, if you don’t save at least the cost of your membership fee in one year, Walgreens will give you the difference.
- Walmart Pharmacy Services – Walmart pharmacies offer low-cost generic prescription medications that can save you money. Walmart carries both generics (where they boast $4 refills), branded drugs, and even some pet medications. Check out the Walmart drug list to see if you can save on your medications, and check out their other services while you’re at it.
- Discount Drug Store – Customers who are 60 or older can get 20% off select brands and 10% off their entire purchase on the first Wednesday of every month at Discount Drug Store. Bring valid ID or Courtesy Plus Card
- RxFreeCard – Seniors can print a free Seniors Drug Car at RxFreeCard.com. you can use this at these participating pharmacies – and save up to 80% on prescriptions for their family and pets.
- Best Western Senior Discount– 10% or more for AARP or senior guests (55+) AARP members can sign up for Rewards and get 15% off and automatic upgrade to Gold Status.
- Cambria Suites – Senior Discount: (Choice Hotels) “Senior Rate”: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% with advance reservations. Just select “Senior/AARP” from the special rate dropdown or request the Senior Rate* when you call 800-4CHOICE (800-424-6423). (60+)
- Candlewood Suites – Discounts vary (62+)
- Clarion Hotels – (Choice Hotels) “Senior Rate”: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% with advance reservations. Just select “Senior/AARP” from the special rate dropdown or request the Senior Rate* when you call 800-4CHOICE (800-424-6423). (60+)
- Comfort Inn – Senior Discount: (Choice Hotels) “Senior Rate”: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% with advance reservations. Just select “Senior/AARP” from the special rate dropdown or request the Senior Rate* when you call 800-4CHOICE (800-424-6423). (60+)
- Comfort Suites – (Choice Hotels) “Senior Rate”: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% with advance reservations. Just select “Senior/AARP” from the special rate dropdown or request the Senior Rate* when you call 800-4CHOICE (800-424-6423). (60+)
- Crown Plaza – Discounts vary (62+)
- Days Inn – Discounts vary (60+) You can also call 1-800-225-3297 and request the “senior rate
- Hampton Inn & Suites – AARP members save 10%
- Holiday Inn – Senior Discounts: Discounts vary (62+) or with valid membership ID of a retired persons organization. 10%-30% on the non-discounted room rate at any participating IHG hotel will be available to guests who are 62 years of age or older, or with valid membership ID of a retired persons organization.
- Howard Johnson Hotel – Discounts off best available rate (60+) You can also call 1-800-225-3297 and request the “senior rate”.
- Hyatt Senior Discounts – Up to 50% off (62+)
- Knights Inn – Up to 10% off (60+)
- Rainier Lodging – Rainier Lodging offers a 10% senior discount on mid-week room rates at the Three Bears Cabins from October through May. Available for bookings by guests who are 60 years old and above
- Marriott Senior Discount – 15% off (62+)
- Motel 6 – 10% off (60+), AMAC members 10% off by using code CP545906 to book (855-478-4752)
- Sleep Inn – (Choice Hotels) – “Senior Rate”: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% with advance reservations. Just select “Senior/AARP” from the special rate dropdown or request the Senior Rate* when you call 800-4CHOICE (800-424-6423). (60+)
- Super 8 – Seniors save 10% off (up to 20% with AARP card)
- Studio 6 – Enjoy a 10% senior discount if you’re 60 years or older. Call 800-899-9841 to book. Choose the senior rate if booking online.
- Travelodge Senior Discount – Discounts vary (60+)
- Wyndham Hotels – Up to 20% with AARP card, AMAC members 20% off. Call to check 1-800-225-3297
- Marriott International – 15% for 62 or beyond, you’re eligible to get the senior citizen discount offered by the Marriott International at all their hotels, lodges, and resorts
- America’s Best Inn & Suites (50+) – Members of the America’s Best Traveler Silver Edition receive a 10% 50+ discount during each stay and will also get the 10th night free.
- Budget Host Inn – Budget Host Inns are independently owned and operated, and senior discounts can vary. To find out if a Budget Host offers a senior discount, call its toll-free reservation number or visit its web site. 50+
- Country Hearth Inn (50+) – Guests receive 10% off room rates. Discount amount and
- participation may vary by location.
- Drury Inn & Suites (50+) – “Drury hotels offer special rates for travelers over 50 years of age. When registering on line, be sure to select the senior rate or call the toll free reservation number and ask for the senior rate.”
- Hospitality International (55+) – “Hospitality International manages reservations for Downtowner Inns, Master Hosts Inns, Passport Inn & Suites, Red Carpet Inn & Suites and Scottish Inns. Guests receive 10% off regular rates at participating locations. Select locations also offer Senior Discounts Card Members special rates above and beyond the regular senior rate.”
- Suburban Lodges of America (50+) – “Save 10% with the Mature Travelers rate and guests 60 and older save 20-30% with advance reservations. AARP members receive a 15% discount.”
- Microtel Inn & Suites (50+) – Guests receive 10% off published rates.
- National 9 Inn (50+) – “Discount is typically 10%, but may vary by location. Call the toll
- free number for reservations and be sure to mention the senior discount.”
- Shoney’s Inn (55+) – “Receive a 10% discount on the standard room rate.”
- Omni Hotel (55+) – “Discounts are available for guests 55 and older. Discount
- amount varies by hotel and time of reservation.”
- Exel Inn (55+) – “Receive a 10% discount. Must ask for senior discount when booking a room.”
- GuestHouse Inn & Suites (55+) – “Savings of at least 10% at participating Guesthouse
- International properties.”
- Red Lion Hotel and Westcoast Hotels (50+) – “Senior Discounts are available for those 50 and older. Rates vary per location and travel time.”
- Starwood Hotels (age varies) – “Starwood Hotels operates Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Four Points by Sheraton, St. Regis, W Hotel and Westin. Seniors receive a special rate on room reservations. Discount amount and availability can vary depending on the hotel and date. Discount can be as much as 50%. AARP members save up to 50% on 21-day advance purchase rates or 15-25% off reservations every day.”
- Hilton – Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers discounts of up to 10% for seniors. They have a 5% discounted rate for AARP and AAA members. 50+
- Atlantis Casino Resort Spa – The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa at Reno, Nevada offers a 10% discount to AARP members. Valid photo ID is required upon check-in.
- Avista Resort – Avista Resort offers special discounts on room rates to AARP members who are fifty years old and above. Exclusions apply
- DoubleTree by Hilton – DoubleTree by Hilton offers a 5% discount on hotel reservations to AARP members. Restrictions apply
- Dreams Resorts and Spas – AARP members who are at least 50 years of age get a 10% discount on booking fees at Dreams Resorts and Spas. Book online using the code WeThankYou
- Grande Shores – Grande Shores offers discounts on hotel rooms and condo rentals to AARP members. Contact (855) 707-4712 for availability
- Hampton by Hilton – AARP members can save up to 10% on room rates at select Hampton Inn & Suites locations. Restrictions apply
- IHG Hotels – Discounted rate room, senior rate when booking online or by phone and present proof of age at checkin.
- Kingsmill Resort – AARP members can get 10% off the best available room rate at Kingsmill Resort when they provide valid ID. Restrictions apply
- La Quinta Inns & Suites – AARP members get a 10% discount year-round at La Quinta Inns & Suites. For non-AARP members, select “Senior Citizen” rate when booking online. Bring valid ID at check-in
- Mermaid Cottages – Mermaid Cottages offers a 5% discount on cottage rental rates to AARP members who are 50 or older
- Radisson – 10% senior discount to AARP members when they sign up to the Radisson Rewards Program for free. Available at participating hotels only
- Resorts of Pelican Beach – Resorts of Pelican Beach offers 15% senior discount on regular room rates to AARP members. Call (888) 735-4226 to claim discount. Offer is not available online
- Tranquility Bay Resort – AARP members who are 50 or older can get discounts at Tranquility Bay Beachfront Hotel & Resort when they book online. Valid ID is required
- Castle Resorts & Hotels – Castle Resorts & Hotels is offering senior discounts of up to 25% on hotel rates in Hawaii to guests who are 55 years old and above. Exclusions apply
- Extended Stay America – Extended Stay America offers senior rates on select hotels to guests who are 55 or older with valid ID. Call 800-804-3724 or select the “Seniors” rate when booking online
- Grande Shores – Guests who are 55 or older can request for the senior rate on select rooms at Grande Shores Ocean Resort. Valid proof of age is required
- Myrtle Beach Resort – Myrtle Beach Resort offers a 10% senior discount on select daily and weekly rentals to customers who are 55 years old and above. Seniors can also save up to 21% on select rooms during winter season
- Peppermill Resort – Senior citizens who are 55 or older can get $10 off their room at the Peppermill Resort in Reno. Book online or call 866-821-9996 and verify using the code “Senior”. Exclusions apply
- Silver Legacy Resort and Casino – The Silver Legacy Resort and Casino offers a 10% senior discount to guests who are 55 years old and above. Restrictions apply
- Zephyr Cove Resort – Senior citizens who are 55 or older are eligible for a 10% discount on the best available rate at Zephyr Cove Resort. Proof of age is required at check-in
- Red Roof Inn – The Red Roof Inn offers a 10% senior discount on select rooms to guests who are 59 or older. Bring valid ID upon check-in
- Choice Hotels – Choice Hotels offers a 10% senior rate to guests who are 60 years old and above. Book online using the “Senior/AARP” rate or call 800-424-6423 to and provide proof of age
- Crystal Mountain – Seniors who are 60 or older can get up to 15% off lodging fees at Crystal Mountain in Michigan. Call (855) 995-5146 and provide valid ID to book a reservation
- Hawk’s Cay Resort – Guests who are 60 years old and above with valid ID can get 15% off the best available rate at Hawk’s Cay Resort. AARP members can get 10% off their booking
- Ramada Hotels – Seniors who are 60 years old and above can get 10% off select rooms at Ramada Hotels when they book online or call 1-800-854-9517. Present valid ID at check-in
- InterContinental Hotels Group – Senior citizens who are 62 years old and above are eligible for room discounts at participating IHG hotels. Provide valid ID upon check-in
- Staybridge Suites – Staybridge Suites is offering reduced room rates to guests who are 62 years old and above when they book online using the senior rate. Bring valid proof of age at check-in
- Dundee Bay Villas – Dundee Bay Villas offers a 10% discount on room reservations to senior citizens who are 65 years old and above. Restrictions apply
- Busch Gardens – Busch Gardens Tampa Annual Pass unlimited admission, no blackout dates, free parking and discounts on food and merchandise. at Busch Gardens Tampa they offer age 50+ $3 off one-day tickets.
- Bow-Tie Cinemas – Seniors can request a discount when they buy movie tickets.
- Cinemark Theaters – Discounted tickets on Senior Day, check your local theater. For details, must be 62+.
- Sea World Orlando – “Sea World Orlando offers a $3 off one-day ticket senior discount to seniors age 50+.”
- Sea World San Antonio – “Sea World San Antonio offers a $3 off one-day ticket senior discount to seniors age 50+.”
- Angelika Film Center – Seniors who are 55 years old and above are eligible for ticket discounts and free popcorn at participating Angelika Film Center locations. Restrictions apply
- AMC Theatres – AMC Theatres offers discounted ticket prices to customers who are 60 or older with proof of age. Available at participating locations
- Ford’s Theatre – Seniors who are 60 or older with valid ID are eligible for discounted matinee tickets on select shows at Ford’s Theatre. Exclusions apply
- Forest Home Cabins in Ruidoso, NM – Offers seniors 10% discount to seniors 60+ on cabin rentals.
- Story Book Cabins in Ruidoso, NM – Offers seniors a 10% off discount off cabin rentals and vacation homes to seniors who are 60+.
- Grand Theatre – Grand Theatre offers discounted admission fees to seniors who are 60 or older with valid ID or proof of age.
- Marcus Theatres – Every Friday, Marcus Theatres is offering a special admission price of $6 on select shows to customers who are 60 or older . Valid ID or proof of age is required
- Regal Cinemas – Customers who are of age 60 and above are eligible for discounted tickets at select Regal Cinema locations. Bring valid senior ID
- Showcase Cinemas – Showcase Cinemas is offering discounted movie tickets and snacks to senior citizens who are 60 or older. Available every Wednesday at select movie theater locations
- Kaufman Music Center – Seniors who are 62 or older can get ticket discounts at the Merkin Concert Hall and Ann Goodman Recital Hall of Kaufman Music Center. A 10% senior discount on music classes and group lessons is offered at Lucy Moses School
- Maya Cinemas – Seniors who are 63 years old and above are eligible for discounted combo meals and admission tickets at Maya Cinemas every Wednesday. Exclusions apply
- Landmark Cinemas – Senior citizens who are 65 years old and above can get 20% off movie tickets and snacks at participating Landmark Cinemas every Monday. Restrictions apply
- Stratz Center– The Stratz Center offers discounts on select shows to seniors who are 65 years old when they show their valid ID at the ticket counter. Restrictions apply
- Jungle Island – Senior citizens can get 15% off the general admission fee at Jungle Island in Miami, Florida. Present valid ID at the park entrance
- Legacy Fox Creek Golf – Guests who are 55 years old and above are qualified for senior rates during weekdays at Legacy Golf Links and Fox Creek Golf Club. Restrictions apply
- New York Yankees – The New York Yankees offer reduced ticket prices to seniors who are 60 or older with valid ID. Available only at the stadium ticket window on the day of the game
- Midway Museum – Seniors who are 62 or older can get $10 off individual membership and $15 off family membership fees at the Midway Museum. Bring valid ID with proof of age
- USGS / National Parks – Visitors who are 62 years old and above are eligible for the “America the Beautiful – National Parks & Federal Recreational Lands” Senior Pass. The Annual Pass costs $20 while the Lifetime Pass costs $80. Restrictions apply
- Art Institute of Chicago – Visitors who are age 65 years old and above are eligible for discounted admission tickets at the Art Institute of Chicago. Bring valid senior ID
- Dallas Zoo – Seniors who are 65 years old are eligible for $5 admission rates at the Dallas Zoo every Wednesday. Bring valid proof of age
- Denver Art Museum – The Denver Art Museum offers senior admission pricing to Colorado residents who are 65 years old and above. Valid ID is required
- Diggerland – Seniors who are 65 years old and above receive free admission to the Diggerland Construction Amusement Park in New Jersey. Exclusions apply
- Field Museum in Chicago – The Field Museum in Chicago offers discounted admission fees to seniors who are 65 or older. Bring valid ID
- Metropolitan Museum of Art – Visitors that are 65 and older can get a senior discount.
- Milwaukee Public Museum – Senior citizens who are 65 years old and above are eligible for admission discounts at the Milwaukee Public Museum
- Moody Gardens – The Moody Gardens in Galveston, TX offers a discounted One-Day Value Pass to seniors who are 65 or older with a valid ID. Restrictions apply
- New York Museum of Modern Art – The NY Museum of Modern Art offers a senior discount to visitors who are 65 years old and above. Valid ID is required
- Orlando Museum of Art – Seniors who are 65 or older can pay 50% off the adult admission price at the Orlando Museum of Art. Bring valid senior ID
- Ringling Museum – The Ringling Museum offers senior discounts on admission tickets to visitors who are 65 years old and above. Valid senior citizen ID is required
- Science Museum of Minnesota – Seniors who are 65 years old and above can save $5 on the adult admission fee to the Science Museum of Minnesota. Book a reservation online and bring a valid ID during your visit
- Tech Museum of Innovation – Visitors who are 65 years old and above can buy discounted tickets to the Tech Museum of Innovation in California. Bring valid senior ID
- Whitney Museum of American Art – The Whitney Museum of American Art offers a special membership fee of $60 to seniors who are 65 or older. Valid ID is required
- Community College of Rhode Island – The Community College of Rhode Island offers tuition waivers to residents who are 60 or older. Exclusions apply
- Oakland Community College – Oakland Community College offers a 20% tuition fee discount to Michigan residents who are 60 years old and above. Restrictions apply
- University of Arkansas – The University of Arkansas offers waivers on tuition and other fees to senior citizens who are 60 years old and above. Available only for residents of Arkansas who are high school graduates or GED recipients
- University of Scranton – The University of Scranton offers a 50% discount on tuition fees to senior citizen applicants who are 60 or older. Not available for online courses
- Clarion University – Clarion University offers a waiver on tuition and fees to undergraduate students who are 62 years old and above. Contact 814-393-2306 or 1-800-672-7171 and fill up the appropriate application form
- Mt. Hood Community College (MHCC) – Oregon residents who are 62 or older can get up to 50% off tuition rates at MHCC. Seniors citizens who live near MHCC can get $10 off non-credit Community Education class. Restrictions apply
- Portland Community College – Portland Community College offers Oregon residents who are 62 or older a 50% discount on tuition fees for Community Education Classes. Exclusions apply
- Alamo Colleges – Senior citizens who are 65 or older can apply for tuition waivers on select course offerings at Alamo Colleges. Restrictions apply
- Mesa Community College – Mesa Community College offers a 50% discount on tuition rates to Maricopa County residents who are 65 years old and above
- Pet Plan Pet Insurance – Pet Plan Pet Insurance offers a 10% discount and up to $35 Visa credit to senior citizens who are AARP members. Exclusions apply
- Tri-County Humane Society – Senior citizens who are 55 or older do not need to pay adoption fees for cats who are 6 months old and above at the Tri-County Humane Society in Minnesota
- Pet Palace – Customers who are 60 years old and above can get a 10% senior discount on pet boarding and bath fees at Pet Palace. Bring valid senior ID
- SPCA of Texas – Seniors who are 60 or older can get 15% off pet exams, medications, and treatments when they visit any of the three clinics under the SPCA of Texas. Valid senior ID is required
- Los Angeles Animal Services – LA Animal Services is offering a 50% discount on adoption fees to seniors who are 62 or older. Qualified seniors who are residents of Los Angeles can apply for a $10 dog license online or by calling 213-482-9550
- Pet Pros – Pet Pros offers a 5% senior discount on pet supplies to customers who are 62 years old and above. Valid ID is required
- Wright-Way Rescue – Wright-Way Rescue offers a discounted adoption fees of $75 for dogs and $25 for cats who are 6 years old and above. Available for senior citizens who are 62 or older
- Animal Medical Hospital – The Animal Medical Hospital in New York offers a 10% senior discount on select services to customers who are 65 years old and above. Bring valid senior ID
- GreatCall – Seniors can get the Jitterbug Flip Plan or Jitterbug Smart 2 Plan for $14.99/month from GreatCall, both of these plans are no contract and can be changed anytime.
- AT&T – AARP members who switch to certain plans can get $100 credit when they buy a new smartphone, get $45 off upgrade and activation fees and save $10/month on unlimited elite plans.
- Consumer Cellular – Seniors can get a special plan for $20/month, AARP members get 5% off certain monthly plans.
- Lenovo – Seniors that are 50 years+ can get free shipping and 5% off their online purchase, use the 50+ discount in your cart
- Castle Ink – Customers that are 55+ can get 15% discount on laser toner and printer ink cartridges.
- T-Mobile – Customer’s who are 55 years and older can get a special plan – the Magenta Unlimited 55+ plan (2 lines for $35/month) and the Magenta Unlimited 55+ Plus plan (2 lines for $45/month)
- Verizon Wireless – Customer’s that are 55+ can get a special Verizon plan that’s $60 for one line and $80 for 2 lines.
- AT&T – Seniors that are 65 years or older can qualify for Senior Nation Plan.
- Lexie Hearing – You can save $100 on your first purchase of a stylish and quality pair of hearing aids for a discount if you visit this link.
- Target Optical – AARP members can get an extra 10% discount on contact lenses, $20 off eyeglasses with transition lenses, and $10 off regular eyewear purchases. Exclusions apply.
- Lens Crafters – Customers who are 55+ and a current AARP member can get discounted eyewear packages plus an extra $5 senior discount on certain orders.
- Sears Optical – AARP members can get $10 off eyeglasses or sunglasses, $20 off eyewear with transition lenses, and 10% off contact lenses.
- The Boston Globe – Seniors who are 65+ get a special rate. Call 1-888-694-5623 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City, Water, Light, and Power – CWLP in Springfield, Illinois offers a 10% discount to seniors who are 62 years and older. Certain restrictions apply.
- All-American Home Services – Located in Tampa Florida, offers a 10% senior discount on HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance. Bring valid ID.
- UPS Store – Seniors who are AARP members can get 5% off UPS shipping fees and 15% off their purchase.
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) – Non-profit organization whose mission is to help enhance the overall quality of life for people as they age. Members get discounts and savings to partner stores and organizations nationwide. The regular annual fee is $16, but new members can get 25% off their 1st year.
- Association of Mature American Citizens (AMAC) – Organization whose mission is to protect the interests of seniors and offer alternative problem-solving techniques and exclusive benefits and savings for their members. The regular membership fee is $16/year but you can get a discount if you sign up for 2 or 3 years.
- American Seniors Association (ASA) – A conservative seniors advocacy group with a mission to provide resources, services, and information to seniors and their spouses for a healthier and wealthier lifestyle. Members get exclusive discounts on offers with partner stores nationwide. The subscription fee is $15 for one year.
- SeniorDiscounts.com – Offers free newsletters and listings to thousands of exclusive discounts to seniors, registration is free.
- Weight Crafters CFS Fitness Camp – They have residential weight loss in Florida and offer senior discounts of 10% for those 60+
- American Airlines – Special senior discounted fare when you book online when you select your age. You can also call. Must be 65+
- British Airways – Up to $200 off flights and packages, book online through the British Airways AARP page. Must be 50+
- Carnival Cruises – Discounted selected cruises, contact Carnival for current senior prices.
- Delta Airlines – Discounted senior fares on select flights, call Delta to book. Must be 65+
- Royal Caribbean – Discounted senior prices on certain cruises, contact Royal Caribbean for discounted sailings. Must be 55+
- United Airlines – Discounted senior fares. Select fair when booking online or by phone. Must be 65+
- Greyhound – Offers 62+ year old’s, 5% discount
- Kapture Pest Control – Seniors get $20 off their pest control services.
Good Science Beauty – Try their quality skin care and anti-aging formulations. Use discount code SeniorAffair25 for 25% off all products
CBD and Organic Wellness
Elixinol – Quality CBD for the whole family and your dog. Sleep gummies for nighttime, and various capsules and topicals and tinctures. Use discount code SENIOR30 for 30% discount on all products.
New England Hemp Farm – Family farm produces high-quality hemp CBD products including gummies, bath bombs, pain topicals, and tinctures. Use discount code SENIOR40 for a 40% discount on your first visit then use code SENIOR25 for a 25% off discount on all products.
Sweet Night Mattress – They have great mattresses and pillows, we received one for review and it’s awesome. To try it out with a 20% off discount, use the code SENIOR.
SpineAlign – You can find quality mattresses and a special pillow that helps to help with neck, back and spine issues. You can check them out, and use SENIORSP discount code for 10% off all items. Or $100 off any mattress.
MendSleep – You can shop for quality mattresses and pillows, and you can use discount code SENIOR25 for 25% off all products.
Copper Compression – You can find copper-infused apparel like elbow sleeves, arthritis gloves, and face masks with no products being released all the time. Save some money by using the discount code SENIORAFFAIR.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are discounted meals at restaurants, special meals, deals on certain days, or at certain locations. If over 50 years old, you should ask every business that you patronize for a discount!