New Zealand Style Meat Pies
Aunty Devi’s Meat Pies was founded in 2007 when the owners were missing the iconic taste of a hearty New Zealand pie. Being so far from home, they recreated the family recipe and the dream was born. Now Aunty Devi’s Meat Pies are the leading supplier of New Zealand meat pies in America.
The minimum order is 18 pies.
RE-HEAT USING A CONVENTIONAL OVEN
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2. Re-heat pie for 35 min. If using a convection oven, 25 min.
3. If a toaster oven is used, please cover the top of the pie(s) with a piece of aluminum foil.
(This is not the preferred method)
1. 1-1/2 to 2 min at full power. (For one frozen pie)
2. Pre-heat conventional oven to 350°F.
3. Re-heat pie 8 min. If using a convection oven, 6 min.
Beef Meat Pies
- Mince (Ground Beef)
- Steak Jalapeno and Cheese
- Steak Bacon and Cheese
- Steak and Cheese
- Pepper Steak
- Steak and Mushroom
Chicken Meat Pies
- Chicken and Mushroom
- Chicken Curry
- Lamb and Rosemary
- Sausage Rolls