Today, you can get almost everything online — even groceries are now ordered online or delivered through an app. So it's a modern convenience that has made things easier for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Of course, not everything is like a space-aged blockbuster, and some things still require an in-person visit, like seeing your eye doctor. That is still something that would work best as a hands-on experience for the best results concerning your eye health. But that doesn't mean you need to stop by the optical on your way out anymore!
You can get $45 Off Your Next Order of $150+ Plus Free Shipping.
Today, you can get almost everything online — even groceries are now ordered online or delivered through an app. So it's a modern convenience that has made things easier for the hustle and bustle of everyday life. But, of course, not everything is like a space-aged blockbuster, and some things still require an in-person visit, like seeing your eye doctor. That is still something that would work best as a hands-on experience for the best results concerning your eye health. But that doesn't mean you need to stop by the optical on your way out anymore!
As an online retailer of premium eyewear in the US and Canada, Befitting has all the brands you know with the quality and style you love. Single and progressive lenses, prescription sunglasses, and ultra-lightweight lenses make finding what you need simple. Plus, Befitting leads the pack by being the most trusted optical retailer with the largest insurance providers in the country, such as EyeMed, Davis Vision, Superior Vision, United Healthcare, Spectera, and more, accepting more insurance plans than any other optical retailer.
With that said, many still worry about shopping for something so personal online. So how do you know if the glasses will work for your face shape? Will they be too big? Can I get lenses powerful enough for my prescription? All are valid concerns, and Befitting has the answers to help you decide if shopping online for your new glasses is the right choice.
To start, here are some of the most common questions regarding ordering glasses online:
- How do I order my glasses? Once you find the frames you love, click the “Choose lenses” button to add them to your cart. Then, you'll be prompted to select the type of glasses you want, prescription or no prescription. If you choose a prescription, you'll then decide what type (Standard vs. Progressive). You'll select your lenses (Standard, Polycarbonate, Ultra Lightweight, and BluTech), and finally, your lens treatment (None, Standard Anti-Reflective Coating, and Premium Anti-Reflective Coating). Now it's time to checkout!
- When do I submit my prescription? You will be prompted right after you place your order, but if you don't have your prescription handy at the time of purchase, you can email it as soon as you have it.
- What is PD and what if my prescription doesn't have it? PD is an abbreviation for pupillary distance, which means the distance from the center of one pupil to the center of the other pupil. So why do you need this? Because this measurement helps craft lenses that provide you crystal clear vision. And, if you don't have it, call your vision care provider to ask for your PD, and write it on the prescription like this: “PD-63” if you are given a single number, or “PD R-32 L-31” if you are given two measurements.
- What are the maximum power ranges for eyeglasses? Maximum sphere powers +5.00 and -10.00 / Maximum cylinder power of -4.00 / Prism corrections: maximum of 2.0 (per eye) / Progressive add power: +0.75 to +3.00
- How is sizing determined? Befitting has developed an exceptional tool to help you find the right frames for your style and fit. The soon-to-be-unveiled Befitting Virtual Stylist tool is an actual AI experience that intelligently identifies the shopper's style preferences and maps their face through over 2000 points to determine the perfect fit. The Befitting opticians have created a general sizing chart to help you narrow your search.
- Will my glasses need to be adjusted to fit me? As with any day-to-day wear item, small adjustments will need to be made to ensure your Befitting frames' proper fit and comfort. Befitting's optical experts prepare these recommendations for adjustments you can make at home.
And, if something doesn't work out, you can return your glasses without worry within 30 days from receiving them. Befitting will be happy to assist you with the return and, as needed, email you a prepaid return shipping label.
So, step into the 21st century of frame shopping and head to Befitting to buy your next pair online. Not only will you have an array of colorful, on-trend collections to browse, but Befitting tackles even more tough questions to help you find the right frames to fit your personality and compliment your unique style.
Enjoy a 30 Day Risk-Free Purchase.