There is no age limit for love. There will always be someone, somewhere for you, who will accept and understand you and give you the necessary support. However, things drastically change with age, and you cannot appear to be that street smart guy you were in your younger days.
- So, guys, now that you are over 50 and have made up your mind to have fun and flirt with younger girls, there are a few guidelines that you’ll have to bear in mind. First, read on to discover new flirting tactics.
- ·Ladies try subtly to overt: The flirting tools that you applied in your 20s may prove to be unproductive at this age. You can certainly be sexy at 50, but trying too hard won’t be in your favor. Cut the sex jokes and flaunting of the cleavage and try being more mature and gentle.
- Use formal etiquettes: Old–school etiquettes such as putting your arm around a woman if you are a man or taking a man’s arm if you are a woman are considered charming and can be an instant turn-on. However, senior dating still needs some passions like younger people.
- Opt for a more honest approach: Cheesy pick-up lines certainly don’t work at this age. If you try to entice someone with a joke that you heard in an old romantic flick, the result will not go in your favor. Instead, passing a compliment on your interest’s looks can be a good opener.
- Be open to speaking with anyone and anywhere: Be ready to initiate a conversation with people at any place. It really doesn’t matter where you are. It can either be while standing in a queue at the ticket counter or simply waiting for your bus at the bus stop. You can start off with open-ended questions or comments asking for their opinion.
- You now have the liberty to flirt for fun: People over 50 aren’t really desperate to find a companion for having sex with or raising a family. They are just looking for some fun. You can enjoy being appreciated or admired for being witty, charming, and playful. In fact, flirting is an excellent way of reminding yourself that you’ve still got those skills.
- Give work a break and focus on building a relationship and getting to know your love interest. Phone calls, text messages, and in-person time are crucial to finding someone for profound love.
Smile and “the look” Irrespective of how old you are, these two traits can impress almost anyone. These little actions can speak louder than words and set the conversation’s tone for later. Catch the eyes of the person you are interested in and look no more than 5 seconds. You can later repeat that with a generous smile.
Now that you know some tips for flirting over 50, all you have to do is implement those at the right place and time.